Wednesday 30 May 2012

Photos from Sweden


Nature

This photo is taken after a rain shower. It is from Alva´s garden.

Place

Vendela took this Snapshot in Olofsbo, at the Swedish west coast, a beautiful summer evening.


Sport


When Noak took this snapshot he used his mobil. He and his friend David  were at Isaberg, a ski center 8 kilometers from Grimsås.  You can see David on the pcture.


People


Ellen took this picture on the beach. She doesn´t know the little girl. She played with Ellen´s cousins and Ellen made a snap.

3 comments:

  1. I love the nature photo :-)

    Michael, in Scotland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I'm Elisenda, from Banyoles.

    I love the flowers of the nature photo very much! Congratulations!

    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture of the little girl is beautiful, so natural, so nic. I like it very much - ti's my favourite.
    Irena from Slovenia 2

    ReplyDelete